Branding, Web Design, Logo Design, SEO
Brand and Website build followed by SEO | Notary service in North Carolina
This was a web design project for a Notary agency in North Carolina. The client wanted a new modern design that also highlighted their redefined business models as well as SEO to grow online presence and leads.
- The main problem the client was looking to solve was to make it seamless for customers to submit for refills.
- Another pain-point was onboarding new patients.
After a few strategy calls to figure out what the clients pain-points and design requirements were, we got to work on first designing a desirable concept on Figma and after getting the sign-off we began development.
- We designed each page to emphasize the onboarding and refill submissions as well as visual aesthetics.
- Designed a CMS system where the client could go in and make changes to the site without having to edit code. Giving them the ability to make changes on sections like "teams", "services" etc.
- SEO services such as link building, citations and technical SEO also ongoing.
-229% Increase in Consults
-668% Increase in site traffic
"10/10 experience with Greenflag Media!! They were extremely professional and responsive to my every question, comment, and need. The website is great quality and everyone loves it"
about your project
give us a shout 👋🏾
Before we talk, we'll review your branding and online presence. During our meeting we'll go over what we found and what you can do to improve online.Schedule a strategy call