Minnesota Freedom Fund
The Minnesota Freedom Fund pays criminal bail and immigration bonds for those who cannot otherwise afford to as we seek to end discriminatory, coercive, and oppressive jailing. MFF was establish a 501c4 wing to handle political advocacy work and lawmaker sponsoring.
- The focus of the website was to be on accessibility, ease-of-management, scalability and resourcefulness
- Without an RFP to inform on the full scope of the project, we will kept our strategy and suggestions to a general level until we solidified goals
As always we kicked off by establishing communication mediums via slack and our signature biweekly touch-base meetings.
- With information from our first batch of discovery meetings, we got to work on wireframing, concept designs and eventually mock-ups
- After mockups were green-lit, we kicked off development with our biweekly with lack serving as a channel for edits, and changes. After a 3 months of work we were ready for testing
- Quality Reviews and Testing were conducted and we obviously launched the new website. We then ran post meetings to tutor stakeholders and internal staff on site management
178% Increase in Donations | 237% Increase In Web Traffic
Noble Frank | Communications Director
“We can't wait to work together again with them redesigning and migrating our main website”
No stakeholder review yet.