Baltimore City Schools
Having been away for almost two years and coming off of the COVID-19 pandemic, BCPS found the involvement of pre-k and kindergarten pupils to be challenging.
- They wanted to establish a strong academic foundation for them in their early years, but didn’t know where they were.
- The families of pre-k children with older siblings were easy to identify, but they were essentially tapping into an unknown audience. As a result, they came to us seeking solutions
We first had to figure out where the traffic was coming from pre pandemic and then either try to establish that pipeline or build a new one. We deduced with some SEO research that the bulk of enrollment sign ups were coming from a select a few pages that were ranking rather well.
- Due to the time constraint, we decided to take a more aggressive approach with Paid media, specifically Social media Ads and Google search ads.
- After one month we had increased sign ups significantly but we didn't stop there.
- We establish a retargeting campaign for users who had clicked through our ads but didn't convert. In an effort to cover all bases.
171% Increase in Enrollment | 81% Increase in CTR
Brandon Tilghman | Head of Enrollments and Transfers
“The level of their service quality made me feel that this was the only project in the world for them.”
No stakeholder review yet.